WEDDING BELLS

One of the news anchor in the morning shows that I used to watched everyday had her shower party in their set. Her colleagues gave her gifts this morning and they were all laughing with every gifts that the bride to be is opening one by one.Most of her co anchor gave her naughty and sexy gifts which according to them, she can used on their first night with her hubby. Some of the details for her upcoming wedding celebration was flashed in the screen and one of the preparation she have that caught my attention was here wedding invitations because it looks simple yet still has its class. Their wedding rings and her engagement ring was also flashed, her gown don't have too much designed but I like the cut and style, I imagine the gown worn by her and I could picture her so lovely in her white gown.

No comments: