JUST STAND UP!

I was listening this morning in my itunes when this song  played titled  " Just stand up" creates impact in my mind and thoughts. So I searched for the lyrics which I usually do when a song caught my attention. Definitely I am going to sing along with the music with the lyrics with me when I find it nice and good to my ear. The line " Everything 'll be alright again" , Sometimes you wanna run away , Ain't got the patience for the pain and if you don't believe it look into your heart, the beat goes on." has caught me off guard. Aw!. What a good music to follow full of energy and hopes. It will make you stand up and keep energize you to go on fighting  for your life and feelings. No matter how hard things you seemed, things somehow will always get's better. Amen to that.



Lexington SC Real Estate   Lake Murray SC Real Estate

No comments: