WHATS ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW

Remember the song of Oasis? Let me give you some of the lines to recall.
Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now .
 This is one of my favorite alternative songs, And I am playing it over and over again tonight, while doing my thing here in front of my desktop. I remember tbi while I am singing along with the lyrics. Because I made him upset with me unintentionally. Your my Wonderwall, I hope things would get back to normal.




1 comment:

St4rgaze said...

one of my fav song from oasis n the most! :P..

this song is everlasting..