TRUST YOUR INSTINCT

They said if you can't beat them, then go with them. I  avoid people who loves to use other people for their own benefits. In short, they had their hidden motives while making friends with you. At first I knew it was happening, but my boyfriend told me, my paranoia is paralyzing me again so I stopped being doubtful towards that person who is trying to get close to me. I told myself, okay I will just go with the flow after all it will not make my life less if I give her a try to be close with me. Not until I find out she was just fishing out some information and start spreading the news and story she heard while she was with our group. I was so stupid not to trust my instinct toward with that girl! Will I hope she may be able to read this post, so she may know I didn't like her from the very first time.

No comments: