REASONS TO CELEBRATE LIFE


I realize that it is always a great privilege to celebrate life whenever I find way to do it. There are good reasons to celebrate life here are those few justifications:  I worked hard for a living, I behave during house party, I sleep late at night and woke up late also  yet I still manage to come to office on time. (of course I do my morning rituals and have my bath haha) I seldom take breakfast at my place just do it at the office on morning break. I am alive and well , I have good friends to count on , A family who respect my decisions and inspire me to be the best that I can be. I have a cool companion who trips my trip. And most of all I have a big God who is able and generous.Mighty and the best comforter in times of my troubles. How about you? Do you have reasons to celebrate your life?

No comments: