BLESSED GODMOTHER

Yesterday my neighbor asked me thru text if I could be a godmother to their daughter Aliza. The christening was held at the catholic ground near our area this morning. Dennis, was my childhood neighbor, He's family is a Roman Catholic follower and he married a Muslim. Dennis told me that after years of discussing with her Muslim wife the importance of christening in Roman Catholics, His wife had at last agreed to his request that their little angel be baptized .Only to a condition that there will be no pork to be prepared in the reception. Not bad, after all it is also good, at least the we can avoid too much cholesterol from the pork. I admire this couple because despite of their religious differences at the end they grow together and respect each others beliefs. Just proving that love conquers all, religious boundaries are set aside to meet half way.

No comments: